* Symbol's function definition is void: sc-cite-regexp
@ 1999-11-16 23:16 Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1999-11-16 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

This error occurs in *Message* whenever I try to M-RET
(message-newline-and-reformat).

I don't have supercite anywhere within striking distance, and I'm
really, really, really happy with that fact.  This use of supercite is
a new thing with p0.98; there was just a use of message-yank-prefix
there before.

; workaround, an attitudinal blast:
(defun sc-cite-regexp (&optional x)
 "*Dead func"
  "not in *my* XEmacs, bub.")

* Re: Symbol's function definition is void: sc-cite-regexp
@ 1999-11-17 20:05 ` Toni Drabik
From: Toni Drabik @ 1999-11-17 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Karl Kleinpaste <karl@justresearch.com> writes:

> This error occurs in *Message* whenever I try to M-RET
> (message-newline-and-reformat).

I believe that Lars fixed it in CVS version...

--
Searching for a new signature...