Hi, I've got a hack similar to Rich Pieri's nnmail-pop3-movemail to get pop3-movemail working with nnmail. The problem is that my spool is set up like this: (setq nnmail-spool-file '("/var/mail/dhunter" "po:atlserver")) Nnmail tries to use pop3-movemail to do the standard mail as well, of course. My cursory glance at the code suggests that a fair bit of nnmail.el would have to be rewritten to support different movemails for different spools. Could this go on the requested feature list ? I've also got a hacked version of smtpmail.el from Emacs 19.34 to work with message.el in XEmacs 19.14. Are there plans to merge smtpmail functionality into Gnus ? Will message.el become the standard mail mode in time ? Cheers. -- Donald Hunter, mailto:dhunter@atl.co.uk Atlantech Technologies Ltd. http://www.atl.co.uk Cumbernauld, Scotland.