* Auto-Filing Replies to an Email
@ 2008-01-16 14:55 Jake Colman
From: Jake Colman @ 2008-01-16 14:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I use message groups to organize my email.  Incoming emails that cannot be
automatically sorted are manually moved into an appropriate group.  I use
gcc-self so that messages sent from a specific group are viewable in that
folder.  Is there a way for replies to an email sent from a group to be
automatically moved to that group?

I am using Gnus 5.10.8 on XEmacs 21.4.17.

--
Jake Colman
Director of Development