* gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent misfeature or minibug?
@ 2003-05-24 14:56 Kai Großjohann
       [not found] ` <848yswgzqs.fsf@lucy.is.informatik.uni-duis?= =?iso-8859-1?q?burg.de>
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-05-24 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

I got a group nnml:gmane.linux.debian.user.german because somebody
replied to my posting in nntp+gmane:gmane.linux.debian.user.german by
email, and gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent found that group in
the registry.

Is there a way to avoid this?  I'd have preferred for that message to
end up in nnml:mail.misc.
--
This line is not blank.