* Tiny step towards offline moving of articles
@ 2003-02-23 20:32 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-02-23 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Say you put an article into nndraft:queue (via B c, say), then edit it
to include the following header:

Then sending the queue will put that article into the nnimap:frumple
group, instead of(!) sending it normally.

Also, you'll get the chance to find bugs.

Now we need a way to put an article into nndraft:queue and adding the
header while offline.

Then we need a way to mark an article to-be-deleted while offline.
(Can one use the mark updating machinery, and how does it work?)

Then we need to hook it all into `B m' and `B c'.

Then it will be possible to move an article while unplugged!  (With
the restriction that you can't see it in the target group before
going online and sending the queue.  Is this a problem?)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-23 20:32 UTC | newest]