* Please test: agent downloading of all articles
@ 2002-10-18 14:30 Kai Großjohann
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2002-10-18 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've committed something that is supposed to allow downloading of all
articles, if the variable gnus-agent-consider-all-articles is set
appropriately.

I think it does not work, though :-(

I've gone through Simon's patch from
http://www.gnus.org/list-archives/ding/200007/msg00006.html and
adapted it the best I could.  But I'm afraid it was not very good.  A
lot of stuff I didn't understand, and the new code looked different,
so I didn't change anything.

Can anyone help?

kai