* Wrong unread count when entering all groups (nntp and nnml)
@ 2006-01-19 20:26 Jeppe N. Madsen
From: Jeppe N. Madsen @ 2006-01-19 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Recently I've started having problems with no gnus 0.3. Upon entry to
all groups (nnml & nntp) I'm being asked "How many articles", even if
the unread count is well below gnus-large-newsgroup (which is set at
400). Seems like in the topic list the unread count is correct, but
when entering the group all messages turn unread. Also, exiting a
group with gnus-summary-catchup-and-exit sometimes leaves the unread
count above 0. I'm using Xemacs XEmacs 21.5-b23 on cygwin. I don't
remember having changed anything, but I did recently upgrade to xemacs
21.5-b23

Any clues?

rgds
Jeppe

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-01-19 20:26 UTC | newest]