* Funky Date header is as vain as a peacock
@ 2011-02-02 18:53 Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2011-02-02 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi all,

when I read some article and hit RET to scroll it line by line till the
default dynamically refreshing Date header is scrolled out of the
visible buffer portion by exactly one line, the next seconds of elapsed
time update scrolls that exact line back, so that the Date header is
visible again.

If I scroll the header out of the visible buffer portion by at minimum 2
lines, then I'm not bumped back again.

Does anyone see the same issue?  Or is it a feature?

I'm using 3e76513a446528a531ad562c2f7b5226888ba02b.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Sent from my Emacs

* Re: Funky Date header is as vain as a peacock
@ 2011-02-02 19:54 ` Dave Goldberg
From: Dave Goldberg @ 2011-02-02 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> Hi all,
> when I read some article and hit RET to scroll it line by line till the
> default dynamically refreshing Date header is scrolled out of the
> visible buffer portion by exactly one line, the next seconds of elapsed
> time update scrolls that exact line back, so that the Date header is
> visible again.

> If I scroll the header out of the visible buffer portion by at minimum 2
> lines, then I'm not bumped back again.

> Does anyone see the same issue?  Or is it a feature?

I see it too.

--
Dave Goldberg
david.goldberg6@verizon.net

* Re: Funky Date header is as vain as a peacock
@ 2011-02-03  5:12 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2011-02-03  5:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> when I read some article and hit RET to scroll it line by line till the
> default dynamically refreshing Date header is scrolled out of the
> visible buffer portion by exactly one line, the next seconds of elapsed
> time update scrolls that exact line back, so that the Date header is
> visible again.

This should now be fixed.

* Re: Funky Date header is as vain as a peacock
@ 2011-02-03  7:56   ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2011-02-03  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi Lars,

>> when I read some article and hit RET to scroll it line by line till
>> the default dynamically refreshing Date header is scrolled out of the
>> visible buffer portion by exactly one line, the next seconds of
>> elapsed time update scrolls that exact line back, so that the Date
>> header is visible again.
>
> This should now be fixed.

Yes, it is.

Thanks,