* `/ N' marks downloaded messages as undownloaded?
@ 2003-02-24 13:19 David Abrahams
From: David Abrahams @ 2003-02-24 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just did `/ N' in my agentized nnimap group's summary buffer and
suddenly all of my downloaded messages showed up with "undownloaded"
marks.  In order to get things back to normal, I had to `M-G'.  Is
this normal?  It seems to happen occasionally, seemingly at random.

TIA,
Dave

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting

* Re: `/ N' marks downloaded messages as undownloaded?
@ 2003-02-24 13:50 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-02-24 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Abrahams <dave@boost-consulting.com> writes:

> I just did `/ N' in my agentized nnimap group's summary buffer and
> suddenly all of my downloaded messages showed up with "undownloaded"
> marks.  In order to get things back to normal, I had to `M-G'.  Is
> this normal?  It seems to happen occasionally, seemingly at random.

Does it still happen with the most recent CVS?  (I haven't checked,
but there is a fix in it that could be relevant.)