* another option for gcc-self ?
@ 2013-02-26 14:56 Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2013-02-26 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I'd like to be able to archive a copy of sent messages
* in an archive group named according to month-year
* and the group I was in.

I can do it by setting gnus-message-archive-group (I have a function
working) but I'd like to toggle this double-archiving fr certain groups
only. Using gcc-self one can leave a copy in the original group but it
tromps the setting of gnus-message-archive-group.

I can see several solutions :

* defining a new custom boolean group-parameter (I don't think that's
  easy) used by gnus-message-archive-group
* changing gcc-self so that it accepts a function as argument (not easy
  either) one could then use gcc-self-val (set by gcc-self) as the
  option for gnus-message-archive-group

Any other ideas ?

Julien.