* Something like gnus-posting-styles for new mails?
@ 2012-03-14 15:35 Angel de Vicente
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Angel de Vicente @ 2012-03-14 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I have modified gnus-posting-styles so that I will use an alternative
mail address when replying to a certain mailing list and it works fine,
but I would like that when I compose a new mail to that list the From
header is also "automagically" modified to that alternative mail
address. I didn't find anything obvious in the gnus-posting-styles
section in the manual (or surroundings). Is there an easy way to
acomplish that?

Thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente