* n = next or n = no?
@ 2003-04-07 16:27 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-04-07 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

I use BBDB and I'm in the habit of typing `s' in the group buffer
from time to time.  Sometimes, BBDB asks me whether to save its
database.  When that happens, I need to type y or SPC.  But most of
the time, I'll want to type `n' after `s', to go to the next group.

As you can guess, I'm not always that patient to look whether BBDB is
going to ask me, so I just hit `s n', and lo! BBDB didn't save its
thing.

Any idea how to protect Kai from his own stupidity?

* Re: n = next or n = no?
@ 2003-04-07 16:38 ` Romain FRANCOISE
From: Romain FRANCOISE @ 2003-04-07 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes:

> Any idea how to protect Kai from his own stupidity?

Maybe see the `bbdb-offer-save' variable?

--
Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> | This is a man's man's man's
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | world. --James Brown

* Re: n = next or n = no?
@ 2003-04-07 17:41   ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-04-07 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> writes:

> kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes:
>
>> Any idea how to protect Kai from his own stupidity?
>
> Maybe see the `bbdb-offer-save' variable?

Very good!