From: Richmond <p1299721@protonmail.com>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: Odd things with italics
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 11:01:09 +0100	[thread overview]

> Richmond writes:
>
>>> Do you have an /example/ we can see?
>
>> No, because it doesn't always happen in the same places.
>
> Is it random/non-reproducable?

It appears random, but I can reproduce it, just by reading newsgroups
for a while.

It seems to get stuck in italic mode. It displays all the headings in
the summary list in italics. Sometimes it even displays the menu items
"file, edit, options," etc in italics.

Maybe it is to do with signatures being italic?

I probably haven't noticed this before because the font I used to use
didn't display italics, not even when I wanted it to, like in your
/example/.