* mode line
@ 2011-09-15 11:04 Sean Sieger
From: Sean Sieger @ 2011-09-15 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

The group buffer mode line of both my dos and unix builds are named
`*Group*b', that's not right, is it?

* Re: mode line
@ 2011-09-15 14:29 ` Wolfgang Jenkner
From: Wolfgang Jenkner @ 2011-09-15 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Sieger; +Cc: ding

Sean Sieger <sean.sieger@gmail.com> writes:

> The group buffer mode line of both my dos and unix builds are named
> `*Group*b', that's not right, is it?

Oh, I thought I was the only one to see this bug...

In any case, Gnus is not to blame here, see

Wolfgang

* Re: mode line
@ 2011-09-15 22:35   ` Sean Sieger
From: Sean Sieger @ 2011-09-15 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Wolfgang Jenkner <wjenkner@inode.at> writes:

    In any case, Gnus is not to blame here, see

Thank you.

* Re: mode line
@ 2011-09-16  0:17     ` Wolfgang Jenkner
From: Wolfgang Jenkner @ 2011-09-16  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Sieger; +Cc: ding

Sean Sieger <sean.sieger@gmail.com> writes:

> Wolfgang Jenkner <wjenkner@inode.at> writes:
>

>     http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=9514
>
> Thank you.

Paul Eggert found the actual root problem and fixed it really fast.

Wolfgang