Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen 쓰시길: > Steinar Bang writes: > >> Here's one: make it easy to set the sender when doing resend. >> >> Right now resend of a message from my netbook makes the sender be >> sb@localhost6.localdomain6, [...] Me to: bh@betla.home > Hm. I didn't think Message inserted Sender at all, but I now see that > it does... > > If the From header isn't vaguely like what the Sender header would have > been, Message inserts a Sender header. Which explains why you're seeing > this when resending, since then the From header definitely doesn't match > what the Sender would have been. > > But is there any reason to insert a Sender header at all? This code is > from the mid-nineties, and I don't remember anything about it. Anybody? > > As a workaround, you can > > (setq message-syntax-checks '((sender . disabled))) A few hours ago, i did check that, so now it's alright, thanks! -- 소여물 황병희(黃炳熙) | .. 출항 15분전.. "Thank you for the dinner and a pleasant evening." -- Tom Hagen, "Chapter 1", page 62