Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > Byung-Hee HWANG writes: > >> When i switched DISPLAY_NAME from ASCII characters (Byung-Hee HWANG) to >> non-ASCII characters (황병희), the avatar did not appear. So how can i >> resove it? > > Perhaps the gravatar code should grab the user name from the original > article buffer instead of the displayed one? That should make all > en/decoding issues go away... Thanks for summary! -- 소여물 황병희(黃炳熙) | .. 출항 15분전.. "But I can see you don't take me seriously." -- Tom Hagen, "Chapter 1", page 61