* on finding the code for Gnus' article displaying
@ 2021-04-20 20:18 Wayne Harris
From: Wayne Harris @ 2021-04-20 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I opened a message today and I saw this line break on the first line:

See this image for a proof:
  https://imgur.com/fW5eZst

The source is not like that.  I said ``C-u g'' and saw the line was
broken.  What part of Gnus source code deals with the display of the
message in the article buffer?

There's another imperfection I've been meaning to propose as a fix which
is about the cut-here marks when displayed by Gnus in the article bufer.
After the cut-here-end mark, there's an extra newline being displayed,
which doesn't appear in the source message.  I'd say that's a cosmetic
bug.  I don't think the author intended for that to happen.  So I could
maybe tackle that as well --- at least as a proposal.