* Re: CVS update of gnus/texi (ChangeLog auth.texi)
       [not found] <E1LsCN3-0005Oo-00@quimby.gnus.org>
@ 2009-04-10 15:35 ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2009-04-10 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> Modified: ChangeLog auth.texi
> Merge from emacs--devo--0
> Patches applied:
>  * emacs--devo--0  (patch 1561, 1564, 1575-1577)
>    - Merge from gnus--devo--0
>    - Update from CVS

> 2009-04-02  Glenn Morris  <rgm@gnu.org>
>    * texi/auth.texi: Capitalize direntry.
> 2009-03-03  Glenn Morris  <rgm@gnu.org>
>    * texi/auth.texi: Fix @setfilename.

> Revision: emacs@sv.gnu.org/gnus--devo--0--patch-586

There are some oddities now in auth.texi in No Gnus; e.g. two
@settitle lines, two @direntry sections, and `@end tex' w/o @tex.
The easiest way to fix them is to copy the one in Emacs to No Gnus,
isn't it?

* Re: CVS update of gnus/texi (ChangeLog auth.texi)
@ 2009-04-10 18:15   ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2009-04-10 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Fri, Apr 10 2009, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:

>> Modified: ChangeLog auth.texi
[...]
> There are some oddities now in auth.texi in No Gnus; e.g. two
> @settitle lines, two @direntry sections, and `@end tex' w/o @tex.
> The easiest way to fix them is to copy the one in Emacs to No Gnus,
> isn't it?

There's on line that needs to be different:

In Gnus:    @setfilename auth.info

In Emacs:   @setfilename ../../info/auth

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

* Re: CVS update of gnus/texi (ChangeLog auth.texi)
@ 2009-04-12 23:10     ` Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2009-04-12 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> On Fri, Apr 10 2009, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:

>>> Modified: ChangeLog auth.texi
> [...]
>> There are some oddities now in auth.texi in No Gnus; e.g. two
>> @settitle lines, two @direntry sections, and `@end tex' w/o @tex.
>> The easiest way to fix them is to copy the one in Emacs to No Gnus,
>> isn't it?

> There's on line that needs to be different:

> In Gnus:    @setfilename auth.info

> In Emacs:   @setfilename ../../info/auth

Ok.  I've synch'd up the No Gnus version with Emacs except for
that line.  Now the Info file name is "auth", not "auth.info",
that follows the No Gnus convention.

Regards,

* Re: CVS update of gnus/texi (ChangeLog auth.texi)
@ 2009-04-13 15:53       ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2009-04-13 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:10:29 +0900 Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> wrote:

>> There's on line that needs to be different:

>> In Gnus:    @setfilename auth.info

>> In Emacs:   @setfilename ../../info/auth

KY> Ok.  I've synch'd up the No Gnus version with Emacs except for
KY> that line.  Now the Info file name is "auth", not "auth.info",
KY> that follows the No Gnus convention.

Thanks!  I will be revising the content of auth.texi soon, and I
appreciate the syntax corrections very much.

Ted