* Draft comming back !
@ 2002-02-20  9:43 Matthieu Moy
From: Matthieu Moy @ 2002-02-20  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello.

I have something funny with a message.

I sent it some time ago, and it reappeared in the draft group.
I marked it as read, but then,  typing 'g' makes it reapear as read. I
can do this as many times as I want !!

If I restart gnus, the message commes back. If I mark it as expriable,
it comes back also.

Funny, isn't it ? (maybe more for  me than for the one who will try to
fix it ;-)

--
Matthieu

* Re: Draft comming back !
@ 2002-02-20 10:15 ` Jon Ericson
From: Jon Ericson @ 2002-02-20 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Matthieu Moy <Matthieu.Moy@imag.fr> writes:

> I sent it some time ago, and it reappeared in the draft group. I
> marked it as read, but then, typing 'g' makes it reapear as read. I
> can do this as many times as I want !!
>
> If I restart gnus, the message commes back. If I mark it as
> expriable, it comes back also.

This is a feature of the draft group.  B DEL in the summary buffer
will delete the message permanently.

Jon
--
  Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their
  work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up... Though one

* Re: Draft comming back !
@ 2002-02-20 10:15 ` Jon Ericson
From: Jon Ericson @ 2002-02-20 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)