* send message?
@ 2001-07-19 17:46 Michael Harnois
From: Michael Harnois @ 2001-07-19 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

OK, I admit it, I don't always follow the list as carefully as I
should ... why does C-c C-c no longer send the message?

--
Michael D. Harnois                        mdharnois@home.com
Redeemer Lutheran Church                      Washburn, Iowa

* Re: send message?
@ 2001-07-20 12:35 ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 2001-07-20 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Michael Harnois <mdharnois@home.com> writes:
> OK, I admit it, I don't always follow the list as carefully as I
> should ... why does C-c C-c no longer send the message?

This screenshot shows the result of hitting `F' on your article, and
then `C-h k C-c C-c':

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~karl/gnus/screenshots/2001_07_20_082925_shot.gif

Seems to be fine.  And you and I are both using recent XEmacs 21.[45].

What exactly are you seeing going wrong?

* Re: send message?
@ 2001-07-20 15:27   ` Michael Harnois
From: Michael Harnois @ 2001-07-20 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:35:01 -0400, Karl Kleinpaste <karl@charcoal.com> said:

    > Michael Harnois <mdharnois@home.com> writes:
    >> OK, I admit it, I don't always follow the list as carefully as
    >> I should ... why does C-c C-c no longer send the message?

    > This screenshot shows the result of hitting `F' on your article,
    > and then `C-h k C-c C-c':

    > http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~karl/gnus/screenshots/2001_07_20_082925_shot.gif

    > Seems to be fine. And you and I are both using recent XEmacs
    > 21.[45].

    > What exactly are you seeing going wrong?

"C-c C-c not defined." And "C-h k C-c C-c" says "C-c C-c is
undefined." I guess I'll have to look for other possible causes ...

--
Michael D. Harnois                        mdharnois@home.com
Redeemer Lutheran Church                      Washburn, Iowa
 God made everything out of nothing,
 but the nothingness shows through. -- Paul Valery

* Re: send message?
@ 2001-07-21 18:21     ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-07-21 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Karl Kleinpaste, ding

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Michael Harnois wrote:

> "C-c C-c not defined." And "C-h k C-c C-c" says "C-c C-c is
> undefined." I guess I'll have to look for other possible causes ...

What does M-: major-mode RET say in a message buffer?

kai
--
~/.signature: No such file or directory

* Re: send message?
@ 2001-07-22  2:07       ` Michael Harnois
From: Michael Harnois @ 2001-07-22  2:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Karl Kleinpaste, ding

On Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:21:27 +0200, Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann) said:

    > What does M-: major-mode RET say in a message buffer?

message-mode.

I wiped out all of gnus from my system except for my .gnus file and
reinstalled. Things seem to be back to normal. None of the
message-mode keymaps were loading. Still don't have a clue why.

--
Michael D. Harnois                   bilocational bivocational
Washburn, Iowa                          Minneapolis, Minnesota