* outgoing mime broken in latest cvs gnus?
@ 2004-02-06 18:31 Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 2004-02-06 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Did an update yesterday (and again today just to be sure the problem
wasn't fixed), and when sending a file or forward messages (or probably anything
with mml tags), gnus spins forever.  If I forward a message and remove
the mml tags all is well and it zips off...

* Re: outgoing mime broken in latest cvs gnus?
@ 2004-02-06 19:11 ` Chris Shenton
From: Chris Shenton @ 2004-02-06 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Wes Hardaker <wes@hardakers.net> writes:

> Did an update yesterday (and again today just to be sure the problem
> wasn't fixed), and when sending a file or forward messages (or
> probably anything with mml tags), gnus spins forever.  If I forward
> a message and remove the mml tags all is well and it zips off...  --

I pulled down CVS just a couple hours ago, was able to create a mime
attachment of a file and sent it no problem.  Odd.