Hi! Gnus doesn't filter messages correctly when the header expands to more than one line. Would it be possible to implement that? I usually filter Mailman mailing lists based on their list-id header (that's what it is there for), but when it splits in more than one line, Gnus get lost and the message is deliverede to my default folder. The message below is a sample and the filtering rule is: ;; Separate messages in folders (setq nnmail-split-methods 'nnmail-split-fancy) (setq nnmail-split-fancy '(| (:nnmail-split-fancy-with-parent) (: spam-split) ("x-spam-flag" "yes" "spamkill") ("x-bogosity" "yes" "spamkill") # (...) Several mailing lists here... ("list-id" "snapshot-users.distro2.conectiva" "beta") # (...) Several other mailing lists here... "Default")) TIA,