* Fancy Splitting IMAP to Another Server
@ 2012-12-13 19:59 Aric Gregson
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Aric Gregson @ 2012-12-13 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to use the fancy-split for IMAP to move
a piece of mail to another server completely. I believe in the past this
did not work for me, but I never asked directly about it.

For example, this is a part of my current set-up:

(setq  nnimap-split-inbox "INBOX"
       nnmail-split-fancy ;;
       '(|                                ;; (2)
         (: gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent) ;; (3)
         ;; splitting rules go here       ;; (4)
	 (any "promed-digest@promedmail.org" "PROMED")
	 (any "zfs-discuss-request@opensolaris.org" "SunSupport")
	 (any "ggplot2" "RList")......

What I would like to do for example is the following:

....(any "ggplot2" "nnimap+SERVER1_NOT_SAME_AS_FILTERED_INBOX:RList")

Is that possible?

Thanks, Aric

--
    ~O