* nnimap splitting to local nnfolder group
@ 2008-06-27  1:11 Ian Swainson
From: Ian Swainson @ 2008-06-27  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi All,

I'd like to split some of my imap email locally (specifically mail from
the ding and help-gnu-emacs mailing lists).

I can split it onto the mailserver itself by using the following:

(setq nnimap-split-inbox
                '("INBOX"))

; No crossposting please...
(setq nnimap-split-crosspost nil)

(setq nnimap-split-rule '(("INBOX.Emacs.Help" "^To:.*help-gnu-emacs@gnu.*")
			  ("INBOX.Emacs.Help" "^Cc:.*help-gnu-emacs@gnu.*")
			  ("INBOX.Emacs.Gnus" "^To:.*ding@gnus.*")
			  ("INBOX.Emacs.Gnus" "^Cc:.*ding@gnus.*")
))

...but how do I split to a nnfolder group?

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
ian

--
This email was crafted using GNU/Linux | http://www.getgnulinux.org

* Re: nnimap splitting to local nnfolder group
@ 2008-07-01 20:36 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2008-07-01 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Swainson; +Cc: ding

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:11:26 +1200 Ian Swainson <ian.swainson@datacom.co.nz> wrote:

IS> I'd like to split some of my imap email locally (specifically mail from
IS> the ding and help-gnu-emacs mailing lists).

Cross-server splitting has been on my TODO list for a while but I don't
know when I'll get to it.  If anyone else wants to do it, it shouldn't
be too hard and I'll help any way I can.

Ted