* spam in ham groups and ham in spam groups: moving problems
@ 2004-12-02 11:29 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2004-12-02 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

Using spam-stat in my nnimap splittin I have to groups.

SPAM.HAM and SPAM.REAL

    - I can mark false negative in SPAM.HAM, using
      gnus-summary-mark-as-spam and when leaving the group they
      get automatically moved to SPAM.REAL

      (the setting is via a customise)

* Destination for spam-processed articles at summary exit:
    [INS] [DEL] Destination group: SPAM.REAL

    - I can    mark also  false  positives in    SPAM.REAL  using
      gnus-summary-tick-article-forward and      when leaving  the
      group they *don't* get automatically moved to SPAM.HAM

      (the setting is via a customise)

* Ham mark choices:
    Set:
    * gnus-ticked-mark
        Mark used for ticked articles.

* Destination for ham articles at summary exit from a spam group:
    [INS] [DEL] Destination group: SPAM.HAM

Can anybody please explain me this?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-12-02 11:29 UTC | newest]