On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 23:39:21 +0100 Jochen Küpper wrote: Jochen> On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:39:32 +0100 Xavier Maillard wrote: zeDek> On 31 Dec 2003, Jeremy Maitin-Shepard stated: >>> In case you didn't already know, your signatures are bad on the >>> messages you've been posting. zeDek> AFAIK, this is a well known problem here. For a reason I don't know, zeDek> all messages arriving on this list with such a tag fail in Gnus. Jochen> I think it was! Apparently the ml maintainer fixed it recently, long Jochen> while but finally well! Thanks. Ok, no I am confused... Xavier's messages verify fine here, but my own messages don't?? He says he's using Gnus 10.4, I'm using No Gnus 0.2. Content type is specified identically. Greetings, Jochen -- Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité GnuPG key: CC1B0B4D (Part 3 you find in my messages before fall 2003.)