* Some old messages reappear as unread
@ 2002-06-25 11:52 Robert Epprecht
From: Robert Epprecht @ 2002-06-25 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

A new version of the read/unread messages bug:

One of my nnml groups did not receive any new messages for quite a while.
Now a new message arrived with the effect that some (not all) read old
messages reappeared as unread.

BTW: To avoid a the similar problem I have reported before I have set
(setq gnus-agent-cache nil)
(setq gnus-agent nil)

My CVS Gnus version is a few days old (sorry for not knowing exactly).

Robert Epprecht

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-06-25 11:52 UTC | newest]