* any partial or rudamentary documentation of new nnselect work somewhere?
@ 2017-05-06 22:39 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2017-05-06 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I'd like to get my hands on some bit of docu for the new nnselect work
that is being done... I realize it is not done and won't be for some
time.

But I need a start of some kind.  Such things as the search syntax
and something explaining the basics of how the search terms need to
work with many backends.  That is, some big picture explanations and
possibly as many actual examples as anyone has time to write.

Something as rough as some of the experts working on nnselect might
save there test command lines off to a file ... even with no
explanatory remarks and make that available somewhere.

I've followed the discussion to the best of my ability... but mostly
its over my head.

I would still like to do some testing and I suspect the work needs to
have a few non-expert testers at some point to make sure the new work
is usable to some of us dim wits too.