* Agent sometimes not showing article
@ 2003-07-08 11:01 Robert Epprecht
From: Robert Epprecht @ 2003-07-08 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the last days I have seen this several times:

I'm offline, enter a nntp Group *Summary Buffer* and see an Article
which was not downloaded (a buggy scoring rule being the culprit).
I do press '@', go to the Group buffer, do 'J j J s'. Gnus says it
is downloading an article in the group in question.  I do 'J j'
and enter the group, select the message, but the article buffer
is empty. The downloading mark does not get set, as it would be with
an undownloaded article. Leaving the group and re-entering again does
not help (at least not always. I *seem* to remember that it did help
the first time I have seen it).

If I quit Gnus and restart it (unplugged) the message is there.

I have tried to reproduce the problem with CVS Gnus from a few
minutes ago, but could not. So either the problem is fixed, or
the bug does not bite always.

Does anybody else see it?

Robert Epprecht

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-08 11:01 UTC | newest]