* Server name included in name of groups from gnus-select-method
@ 2003-05-04 21:29 Frank Schmitt
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2003-05-04 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

Some when between Oort 5.19 and Gnus 5.10 the naming convention for
groups from the primary select-method seems to have changed. Before
when I subscribed to foo.bar.baz on my primary server, the group
appeared as foo.bar.baz in groups buffer, now it's
nntp+127.0.0.1:foo.bar.baz.

I don't know if this change was intentional, but if it was I strongly
disagree with it and vote for reverting it.

MFG Frank

--
WANTED: A nice signature
REWARD: none