* multipart/related misdisplay
@ 1998-12-25 20:56 Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1998-12-25 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

In http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~karl/pgnus/multi-related/, I've put a couple
screenshots from looking again at the multipart/related message which
Lars sent a few weeks back.  In a "normal" width XEmacs (80 cols), the
left border gif is placed appropriately, but in my typical mutant wide
XEmacs (200+ cols), for some reason the "border" gif is placed well
over to the right.

I've tried this in both XEmacs 20 and 21; same result.  (I'm oddly
impressed that, in either width, the border gif extends neatly down to
include even the modeline.)

--karl

* Re: multipart/related misdisplay
@ 1998-12-25 21:29 ` William M. Perry
From: William M. Perry @ 1998-12-25 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Karl Kleinpaste <karl@justresearch.com> writes:

> In http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~karl/pgnus/multi-related/, I've put a couple
> screenshots from looking again at the multipart/related message which
> Lars sent a few weeks back.  In a "normal" width XEmacs (80 cols), the
> left border gif is placed appropriately, but in my typical mutant wide
> XEmacs (200+ cols), for some reason the "border" gif is placed well over
> to the right.
>
> I've tried this in both XEmacs 20 and 21; same result.  (I'm oddly
> impressed that, in either width, the border gif extends neatly down to
> include even the modeline.)

  Hmmm... could it be tiling the image from the _frames_ left border
instead of the _windows_ left border?

-Bill P.