* Gmail - Imap - Filtered by Gmail - Mailcount
@ 2009-03-18 21:50 Dirk Arlt
From: Dirk Arlt @ 2009-03-18 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I am using Gmail over imap behind the scenes (all mail goes to Gmail,
one or the other way). In Gmail i use Filters to sort my Mail, which
works good for me (better than split rules which take too much time while
checking mails..)

My Mails go to different "Folders" in Gmail and i use this structure
with Gnus (using Filters there, see above).

Somehow i get good count (for unread email) in most folders but not in
all. My privat Folder (one or three mails per day...) is counted wrong
every time a mail comes in, while the more frequent used ones are right.

I am using Gnus on FreeBSD, checking Mails via Gmail, News via Gmane (no
Problem there), with agent enabled or without... same wrong results on
my privat folder.

Is there a way to have the right numer for unread Mails for every
"Folder"?

Thanks
Dirk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-03-18 21:50 UTC | newest]