* Lars' talk ...
@ 1998-09-29 13:14 Lee Willis
From: Lee Willis @ 1998-09-29 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Well, I'm sure everyone here appreciates all of Lars' hard work in
writing/maintaining/developing gnus so as a favour to him I've written
his talk for him

		"Gnus rules."

Rapturous applause all round the auditorium ... what more can you say :)

Lee.
--
I was doing object-oriented assembly at 1 year old ...
For some reason my mom insists on calling it "Playing with blocks"

* Re: Lars' talk ...
@ 1998-09-29 13:48 ` Jon Babcock
From: Jon Babcock @ 1998-09-29 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Gnus rules."

You forget the subtitle:

'A Precise Hierarchical Overview of the Kingdom of Gnus Starting at
the Top (M-x gnus) and Proceeding Downward, Level by Level, to the
Lowliest Variable.'

This one-page speech will be published in its entirety here on ding.

Lurk On!

Jon, the Lurk.

--
Jon Babcock <jon@kanji.com>

* Re: Lars' talk ...
@ 1998-09-29 14:23 ` William M. Perry
From: William M. Perry @ 1998-09-29 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Lee Willis <lee@gbdirect.co.uk> writes:

> Well, I'm sure everyone here appreciates all of Lars' hard work in
> writing/maintaining/developing gnus so as a favour to him I've written
> his talk for him
>
> 		"Gnus rules."

  Don't forget the drunken staggger and 'whooooooooo!' just after that.

-Bill P.