Pgnus 0.83 doesn't properly inline the mime attachment in David Maze's message "Brokenness with postscript in mail-source-fetch-pop" <87pv3w99e7.fsf@annular-fried-pastry.mit.edu>. When I display the article initially, all is well. Next, I do `2 K i'. The mime part *is* inlined, but not where one might expect, after the corresponding part button. Instead, the part is inlined immedately after the first line of the first text/plain part. Typing `2 K i' again correctly removes the inlined information from its incorrect location. If switch to the article buffer, move the point to the article button for the second part, and then type `i', the part is inlined correctly. I can also inline the part properly by the sequence of keys, `h TAB h 2 K i', starting in the summary buffer. This just moves the point in the summary buffer to the start of the button for the part to be inlined, switches back the article buffer, and then does the normal part inlining command. I've attached the message which exhibits the problem. Dale.