On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 19:55:36 +0100 Reiner Steib wrote: RS> On Tue, Dec 23 2008, Dave Love wrote: >> Sorry it's conflated with some random doc/commentary changes -- I >> should use darcs in parallel... You might want to note or zap the >> `fixme' comments in particular. RS> Thanks, I've committed them with minor editing (sorry that this will RS> cause merge conflicts for you): RS> RS> Would someone take a look at the FIXMEs, please? I don't know about the rest of them, but the easy patch, which merges copyuid and appenduid handling, is appended below. It's really trivial and the code is almost exactly the same so if someone wants to try it to verify it works, I'll commit it. Ted