On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 19:18:59 +0200 Simon Josefsson wrote: Simon> The problem: Gnus encodes the signature delimiter '-- ' with QP as Simon> =2D-=20, as is required by RFC 2440, but it is changed into '--=20' Simon> (or similar) by some software, thus destroying the PGP signature. Simon> Let's see if the following delimiter is trashed too (it left my system Simon> via SMTP encoded as =2D-=20): On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 09:21:54 +0200 Xavier Maillard wrote: Xavier> <#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign> You seem to have two #secure directives in your mail. Xavier> Hmm the only thing I can see from your message is that PGG Xavier> failed to recognizez your signature (marked as Failed) but I Xavier> can't say it is general cuz' I've already seen other PGG Xavier> signed messages with signature before. If you look at the raw message (C-u g) you can see what Simon is talking about, I believe. Then I see "- - = 2 0" (without the spaces), as expected by Simon in his original posting. Greetings, Jochen -- Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité GnuPG key: CC1B0B4D Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll