Byung-Hee HWANG writes: > Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> Julien Danjou writes: >> >>> Welcome to 2010! Now we got Gravatar[1], used all around the Interweb. >>> It's like Face headers… but with more people. >> >> Gravatar is nice, and the code looks good, but I'm not quite sure >> whether adding functionality that relies on outside services is good. I >> [...] > > Sorry, i'm lazy to read. Anyway Gravatar looks good. Currently i use > picon and Face/X-Face features in Gnus. There are so good to me. > > So may i use Gravatar feature? By the way my Emacs version is "23.2". Is > it possible in my Emacs version? Could you please some advice or comment? Ah.. never mind. I just did upgrade Emacs version to "24.1". Now i see the images from Gravatar. I added 3 lines within ~/.gnus.el as below: ;; Gravatar! (require 'gnus-gravatar) (setq gnus-treat-from-gravatar 'head) (setq gnus-treat-mail-gravatar nil) Sincerely, -- 소여물 황병희(黃炳熙) | .. 출항 15분전.. "I'll want you both here with me." -- Vito Corleone, "Chapter 2", page 72