* Running "The Same" GNUS from multiple machines.
@ 2006-12-28  1:56 Allen S. Rout
From: Allen S. Rout @ 2006-12-28  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Howdy, all.

I've been tiptoeing from mh-rmail into GNUS for some time now, and
while I've been settling in nicely there's one major obstacle I
haven't figured out how to conquer.  I was hoping for hints or a
philosophical correction, showing me why I Really Don't Want That
anyway. :)

One of the things my GNUS transition is accomplishing is it's taking
me from local mh to IMAP client.  Given that I no longer -have- to be
local, I'd like to be able to read all my messaging traffic from any
workstation I use.  X client is nice, but I'd just as soon not have my
mail state dependant on any single workstation.

This means I need to sync my gnus state "somehow".  How do you-all do
this, or am I wrong in thinking that's what I need?

- Allen S. Rout