* Splitting mail between multiple addresses
@ 2022-11-12  1:29 TRS-80
From: TRS-80 @ 2022-11-12  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello list,

I have a couple different email addresses (each as secondary select
methods), with nntp (Gmane) as primary select method.

I have some rules defined in `nnmail-split-methods', and then under each
email, I have `nnimap-split-methods' set to 'default'.  This seemed to
be the only way to get it to work.

I would really like to set up splitting rules under each email address,
that would be specific to mail coming to that address.  But I could not
figure out how to do so.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Cheers,
TRS-80