On 13 December 2020 11:18, yoctocell wrote: > Okay, after reading some source code I managed to get it to work by > searching for the query 'to:yoctocell@disroot.org git' and not just > 'git'. But for some reason searching doesn't work with my other account, > which was why I had to specify the to address in the notmuch query. > > I modified the `nnselec-compress-artlist' function and put a print > statement in it. > > ;;; Helper routines. > (defun nnselect-compress-artlist (artlist) > "Compress ARTLIST." > (let (selection) > (pcase-dolist (`(,artgroup . ,arts) > (nnselect-categorize artlist 'nnselect-artitem-group)) > (let (list) > (pcase-dolist (`(,rsv . ,articles) > (nnselect-categorize > arts 'nnselect-artitem-rsv 'nnselect-artitem-number)) > (print articles) ; print here > (push (cons rsv (gnus-compress-sequence (sort articles '<))) > list)) > (push (cons artgroup list) selection))) > selection)) > > When querying for 'to:yoctocell@disroot.org' it outputs a list of > arbitrary number, but for my other account it ouputs a list of nils > which is why the '< function gives an error. > > It seems to be some misconfiguration on my end so I will see if I can > fix it. > > Thanks for helping me debug the problem! Never mind, I actually got searching to work on my other account, but then it doesn't work for yoctocell@disroot.org. Seems like it can't handle multiple accounts for some reason. -- yoctocell PGP fingerprint: 9DDD 8877 BC0C A9CE 5D8F 9ED6 0F9A 432E 305F DAFF