* nnrss group doesn't wash multipart article correctly
@ 2008-12-09 21:50 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2008-12-09 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I used nnrss to download this RSS feed:

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/rss.xml

now every article has embedded HTML codes so I have to hit `W h' every
time.  The RSS description field contains HTML, so this is a matter of
making `W h' automatic in such cases (automatic detection will probably
not work well).  Can I configure this group in particular to apply HTML
washing?  I didn't see such an option in the manual or in the code.

Ted