On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:09:24 -0500 Norman Walsh wrote: NW> I'm completely confused by something. NW> I'm using nnmail-split-fancy and gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent: ... On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:41:19 -0500 Jake Colman wrote: Jake> I just started seeing this come up when getting messages from my IMAP Jake> server: Jake> "gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent: too many extra matches for " Jake> This just started today and I'm seeing several messages like this. Jake> What's going on?! The attached patch against today's CVS will give you proper logging, plus I reworked the function gnus-registry-split-fancy-with-parent to be much nicer. Make sure you have gnus-verbose turned up to 9, then try this out and let me know if the logging helped, and if things generally worked OK. I am reworking both logging and splitting, so comment on both please. Anyone else interested in testing, please give it a shot. Ted