* .mailrc alias won't auto-expand anymore
@ 2020-12-13 23:37 Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2020-12-13 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I used to be able to just put an alias in a header, and not
have it expand, and send, and that would work. Now it asks

  Email address jag looks invalid; send anyway? (y or n)

but when I expand it it works, of course.

Don't know if this is by design but I just thought I'd tell you
about it.

:)

PS. BTW, I can never remember, should one use
    gmane.emacs.gnus.general or gmane.emacs.gnus.user?
    "general" has 85 937 posts and "user" only 19 359, so
    general is more popular it seems :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573