Norman Walsh writes: > Adam Sjøgren writes: >> Maybe the second item in this annotated list of changes in Emacs 26.1 is >> related: >> >> · https://www.masteringemacs.org/article/whats-new-in-emacs-26-1 > > Yes, I understood why the problem arose; what isn’t clear is what part > of gnus (or what part of some other bit of infrastructure that gnus > relies upon) I need to change. Where does gnus get the “I’ll look in > libexec/… for movemail” config from? If the emacs youʼre using was built '--with-mailutils', then movemail indeeed doesnʼt get installed in libexec. You can in that case specify the path to the correct movemail binary by customizing mail-source-movemail-program to the full path. The fact that Gnus doesnʼt detect this situation automatically the way eg rmail does is arguably a bug in gnus. Robert