The scenario - I have a project that I've been working on since May 2014 which is now coming to the end. I wish to send it out to 4-5 friends for them to comment on, but without them knowing who the other people are. I will be the central hub and all mail about it comes from my friends direct to me, with the other people not knowing who else is involved or what they have said. I think I need a very small, very local mailing list, but "maildir" would be overkill for its small number of participants. Plus, everyone can see everyone else, which I don't want. I will get more honest feedback one-to-one. I have gnus and bbdb available for this mini-project. But how do I set it up please? I've tried googling for it, with zero success. I've looked back in the gmane mailing list archive for it here over the last years postings, again with zero success! I know what I want to achieve, but I don't know how to do it. Any ideas please? Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.4.1.0