Sharon writes: > I know how to search in the titles of saved posts, but how can I > search *inside* each and every email please? M-s in a *Summary* buffer searches through the articles: ,---- | M-s runs the command gnus-summary-search-article-forward, which is an | interactive compiled Lisp function in `gnus-sum.el'. | | It is bound to M-s, . | | (gnus-summary-search-article-forward REGEXP &optional BACKWARD) | | Search for an article containing REGEXP forward. | If BACKWARD, search backward instead. `---- For a more "search engine"-like experience, look at nnir. Best regards, Adam Thanks for this Adam, I've just got round to trying it out, and its not working as I expect, like, how do you continue the search from one found mail? I've tried "M-s"/"M-r" again, but its prompting me to choose my search term again which just then finds the mail that I've already found! So it never advances like "I-search" does. I'll have a look at "nnir" and see if I can get what I want from it. Thanks Sharon. -- A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk my git repo = https://bitbucket.org/boudiccas/dots TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk Debian testing, fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.4.1.0