* gmail imap quit working a while back - bad settings?
@ 2014-07-29 19:00 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2014-07-29 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

My gmail imap groups started getting denied after very lengthy queries
a while back.  Perhaps something changed there.

I wonder if anyone can spot why in my settings:

-------       -------       ---=---       -------       -------
From ~/.gnus

(add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods
             '(nnimap "hputnam3"
                      (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")))

(add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods
             '(nnimap "harrygp3"
                      (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")))

From ~/.authinfo

machine hputnam3 login hputnam3@gmail.com password xxxxxxxxx port imap force yes
machine harrygp3 login harrygp3@gmail.com password xxxxxxxxx port imap force yes

Until some point sort of recently those settings worked

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-07-29 19:00 UTC | newest]