Sharon Kimble writes: Hi Sharon, >> ,----[ W w ] >> | W w runs the command gnus-article-fill-cited-article (found in >> | gnus-summary-mode-map), which is an interactive autoloaded compiled Lisp >> | function in `gnus-cite.el'. >> | >> | It is bound to W w,
. >> | >> | (gnus-article-fill-cited-article &optional WIDTH LONG-LINES) >> | >> | Do word wrapping in the current article. >> | If WIDTH (the numerical prefix), use that text width when >> | filling. If LONG-LINES, only fill sections that have lines >> | longer than the frame width. >> `---- > > Thanks for this Tassilo, but what can I put in my .gnus so that every > message that I receive is auto-magically wrapped? I think, this might do the trick (but I haven't tried it): (setq gnus-treat-fill-article t) And it might break, e.g., ASCII art images, someone has in his mail. Bye, Tassilo