On Sat, Sep 25 2010, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote: > I'm thinking about trolling the gnus-bug list a bit and, well, fix > stuff. Is there anything in particular that I should handle first? Any > pet peeves? Recently, Gnus started to display other buffers when switching one group to another with 'n' in summary. How to reproduce: read the last unread mail of a group, press 'n' twice to go the next group, and see that another buffer quickly appears in the bottom window. That does not looks like a bug, but it is, because often it's an erc window that appears. Therefore erc-track, the module which tell me if there's new message in a erc buffer I did not visit for a while, thinks I've saw the messages. -- Julien Danjou // ᐰ http://julien.danjou.info