Michaël Cadilhac schrob: > Andreas Seltenreich writes: > >> The approach of hashing whole items doesn't work well with some of the >> feeds I'm reading. E.g., >> has a readily mutating content: >> >> ! 105 >> ! 106 > > Oh, I wasn't aware of such a thing. However, Gnus will not update its > messages, isn't it? Currently, Gnus presents a new article differing from the previous one only by the generated Message-Id everytime someone writes a comment for it. So the feed is pretty much unusable at the moment. regards, andreas